Collection of Rare and Exceptional MotorcarsMarch 9th, 2016
During the years 2002 and 2006, the former riding hall (1856), situated in the park of the Château d’Ivernois, was totally restored by its new owner, the Burkhardt-Felder Foundation Arts and Culture. As was the case with the grange that dates from the 18th century, renovations were carried out in harmony with the Foundation’s criteria to maintain the historic value of the building while highlighting its attractiveness.
Modernity meets the past in this beautiful building where the exterior has remained unchanged while the interior has undergone a metamorphosis.
Yet, this former riding hall is still associated with horsepower as it now houses more than twenty rare and exceptional motorcars from the years 1897 to 1980, belonging to the collection of the Burkhardt-Felder Foundation Arts and Culture.